Repairs & Service
At Geogian Door & Gate, we are experts in garage door repairs and all related garage door services in Barrie Ontario. We have many years of experience in the sale, installation, maintenance and garage door repair of every kind, and over time, we’ve built a solid reputation.
If you need a garage door repairs, maintenance or adjustment, our technicians can come take a look at it right away and effectively resolve whatever problem they may find. Also, in order to ensure the optimal operation of your residential garage door, we’ve developed and implemented an annual Preventive Maintenance Program (PMP). This program will prevent unpleasant surprises and ensure your peace of mind by saving you both time and money. Don’t wait until you’re trapped in your garage because the door won’t open anymore. Call on our maintenance service now 705-733-1211.
Do you experience problems with your garage door opener?
- It doesn’t work
- It opens and closes by itself
- It makes annoying noises
Do you experience issues with your garage door?
- It doesn’t open, or open with difficulty
- It doesn’t close correctly, or completely
- It doesn’t reverse direction
We are just a call away! Our expert technicians will promptly answer your questions or schedule an appointment for an efficient garage door repair or maintenance.
Garage door repair, replacement and adjustment of:
- damaged sections
- door cables
- broken springs
- broken or bent rollers
- noisy garage doors
- bent or misaligned tracks
Replacement of hardware:
- Safety inspection
No problem is too difficult for us! Entrust your garage door needs to us and we will solve them to your complete satisfaction.
WHY CHOOSE Georgian Door & Gate for garage door repairs?
Here are a few good reasons:
- We are part of the Garaga Experts Network.
- Our technicians are certified therefore, our services meet the highest standards of professionalism.
- Our staff is courteous and provides professional advice because we know our products perfectly
- We are a member of the Retail Council of Canada.
- We provide services for residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
- We cover Barrie, Midhurst, Innisfil, Alliston, Bradford, Newmarket, Wasaga Beach, Elmvale, Midland, Penetang, Orillia & Muskoka cottage country.
- we repair all brands of garage doors or garage door openers, and provide replacement of parts and accessories for:
CHI Overhead Door
Garage door openers
- We love our work and we pride ourselves on the services we offer
- Therefore, you can completely trust us! Call us today!
What you should know about our annual Preventive Maintenance Program (PMP)
When you have a brand new residential garage door installed, you want the system to operate effectively, safely and for as long as possible. There’s no big secret to making this happen: your garage door system must be manufactured using the best available materials (components), installed by qualified technicians and inspected regularly.
It’s also important to perform maintenance on your garage door just as regularly as you do on your car. Don’t forget that your garage door is the largest moving part of your home and that it can or will be a frequently used entrance. So, it’s important to follow the maintenance instructions for your new GARAGA garage door.
This is why, at Georgian Door & Gate, we offer you an annual PMP for your garage door with the added bonus of your peace of mind.
This maintenance program for your residential garage door includes ten check points:
- Check, lubricate and adjust all rollers and hinges
- Check, lubricate and adjust all torsion springs and plates
- Check, adjust and balance the extension springs (Garaga suggests installing security cables with the extension springs)
- Check and tighten all nuts and bolts
- Check and adjust the lifting cables
- Check and adjust the alignment of the tracks and their attachment to the wall
- Check and lubricate the outer frame and the weatherstripping at the bottom of the door
- Check and adjust electrical components of the door opener, including the trolley
- Test and adjust all safety systems (mechanical and photoelectrical)
- Check and adjust all door opener remotes and other accessories
Make sure you have this maintenance performed before the arrival of winter or every 18 months. The principle behind this is very similar to the one behind performing maintenance on your car before winter starts.
For your safety, it’s better not to attempt to make any adjustments to your garage door on your own. The experts at Georgian Door & Gate will come perform a full inspection of your garage door system.
We are known for our knowledge and skill in this area. Call us at 705-733-1211, and we will work with you to plan a Preventive Maintenance Program perfectly suited to your garage door.